Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Children's Day to all my students...

Lately, I've not been well.
No, not sick. But something has been bothering me.
I always think that I'm not ready.
Sigh. Im so confuse now.
Am I rushing into this?
Hmm...or perhaps I shall give myself sometime to understand 'him' better.
Im soooo not used to his lifestyle.
He's too open-minded for me...
While I still have that conservative mindset.

I don't know whether I should do this or not.
Should I stay or Should I go? (heh.mcm lagu jonathan larr)

I would rather go single than thinking, worrying about the other party.
And plus we SELDOM meet.
Like 3 times a month?!!!
sigh...sigh...
And seldom talk on the phone too.
I'm getting stress now.

Life before this was not like that at all...
Everything was pleasant.

Hmm...or perhaps, I'm expecting too much?
Yes, if can I would want the other party to be exactly like Hady Mirza.
Or shall I say that I would want Hady instead?
HHAHAHAHA....kan dah GILA!!
I've already told you that I'm stress.

OK, ok..I'm just dreaming kan..
Maner lah boleh dapat Hady.

Anyway, yeah...he's getting pissed with me mentioning hady this hady that...
hahahhaha....
Bingit jugak member....
And now he's trying to pissed me off by telling me directly that he's eyeing for girls outside now.
Pfffttt....
Aiyah..honestly I just can't be bothered already.
Aper nak jadi, jadilah...

Rini........where r u????
Exam dah abis kan...
Keluar ngan aku nak?
I wanna hunt for HADY....ooppss...i mean baju kurung lah...
tgk lah....dah gilerr bayang sampai tersasul sasul kan...

PS: I even cancel my appointment today cause I'm so afraid to meet him...
I'm so afraid that he might hurt my feelings again...
sssshhhhh...he doesn't know this....its btw u and me ok?

3:20 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com